PowerCap™ Pilot Series 5 LED Night Vision Cap
1 to 20 @ $39.95 each
21 to 50 @ $37.95 each
51-100 @ 36.95 each
100 or more - email us for discounts on volume and fundraising efforts
PowerCap™ Pilot Series 5 LED Night Vision Cap
PowerCap™ 5 LED
DON'T BE FOOLED BY CHEAPER CAPS!
NO ONE HAS A BETTER PRODUCT ON THE MARKET THAN OUR POWERCAP!
* Our patented Pilot Series POWERCAP™ Night Vision Cap is the only, high quality cap with (2) red LEDs and (3) white LEDs on separate circuits! You may find cheaper cap versions retailing from $15- $30, but when you examine the quality of the cap and the features, you will realize that the cheaper c aps only have 3 LED lights, or 5 LED green lights. Plus, our circuits are sealed and weatherproof to the elements.
* Our battery life last up to 3 times longer! Our PowerCap has 4 batteries for white lights and 2 batteries for red lights, making it last up to 75 hours! The cheaper caps have 2 batteries for each green and white light so they only last about 20-25 hours.
* We offer 3 position white switches on our cap! Our PowerCap has 3 position switch options to provide improved functionality (high beam only, low beam only or both on simultaneously) for 3 white LEDs as compared to cheaper caps that only have 2 position switches – just on and off. When you are navigating in the dark on the water, it is critical to maintain your night vision. The red LEDs provide task lighting while maintaining night vision.
Our powerful LED light on the cap brim can project over 60 ft! Very useful for sail trim checks, deck clearing, spotting buoys, walking in the dark, or anytime you need hands-free lighting for work or play. We have incorporated the (2) red LEDs under the cap brim angled downwards to light up your task lighting area without having to crane our head and neck down. There are also (2) white lights under the cap brim that are useful for task lighting in circumstances below deck. All these lighting needs are taken care of with a simple button in the cap brim.
PowerCap™ Pilot Series 5 LED Night Vision Cap:
The ONLY patented, high quality cap offering the ultimate in hands-free night vision and task lighting! The POWERCAP™ Pilot Series Night Vision Cap provides the day and night needs of for shade cover during the day and night vision in one fashionable, convenient hands-free cap. The POWERCAP has (2) red LEDs and (3) white LEDs under the brim, separately powered and switched . The circuits are sealed and weatherproof to the elements. The on/off buttons are labeled under the cap brim (R = red and W = white). Lights are angled downwards to light up your task lighting area without having to crane our head and neck down. Three position switch options provide for improved functionality: high beam only, low beam only, or both on simultaneously for (3) white LEDs. The red LEDs provide task lighting while maintaining night vision. The (2) white lights are useful for task lighting in circumstances below deck. The third powerful (1) LED light on the edge of the brim can project over 60 ft making it useful for sail trim checks, deck clearing or spotting buoys. The caps visor is also great for boating in bright sun light conditions.
- (5) LED Performance Series POWERCAP™ adds colored lighting options (one white spot light in center edge of brim, two white LEDs along with two colored LEDs below the brim) for night vision and other applications.
* (2) Under Brim white LED lights for close-up detail lighting (reading, hobbies, home repair, etc.).
* (2) Red lights for night vision and lower intensity use (in the cockpit, working on engines, attics, etc.)
* (1) 30,000 + MCD ultra bright white LED spotlight in edge of brim for light at longer distances of up to 60 feet (ideal for walking in the woods, running, biking, walking pets, etc.)
- The finest LED's emit White Light…perfect for working on color-coded projects, approximately 100,000 hours of bulb life.
- New Patent #6659618 Pending C.U.B. (Concealed Under Brim) Lighting Technology will not blind other people that you interact with and positions the light where you need it most – where your hands and feet are at work or play.
- Optional embroidery of your name, boat logo, yacht club, organization, company, anything.
- (2) Independent on-off switches concealed under the visor for ease of use. One for red LEDs and one for white LEDs, tested to 50,000 on/off cycles.
- Stylish, low profile 6 panel, structured design made with 100% 16×12 cotton twill, washed & brushed with sandwich brim. Comes in black, but look for more colors and Night Vision Visor in 2011.
- One size fits most with adjustable 2-piece Velcro closure on backside.
- (4) Lithium CR-2032 coin cell batteries housed in sealed, waterproof sweatband, providing up to 75 hours of intermittent battery life.
- POWERCAP™ 2 + 1 Design provides "Low Beam" and "High Beam" lighting options. The (3) LED's put out as much light as our (4) LED caps but with more functionality and longer run time.
- 3 position switch options provide for improved functionality (high beam only, low beam only or both on simultaneously).
- Mechanical on/off button switch concealed under the visor for ease of use, tested to 50,000 on/off cycles.
- Up to 75 hours of continuous battery life with the included CR-2032 lithium coin cell batteries are easily replaceable.
- Limited Lifetime guarantee covers any manufacturer's defect.
Size: It comes in one size with adjustable, 2-piece Velcro closure on backside.
Color: As of right now it only comes in black, but look for more colors in 2011.
GUARANTEE: Limited Lifetime Guarantee covers any manufacturer's defect.
We ship your orders using standard UPS ground shipping which can take 5-7 business days. The charge is $9 per shipment for packaging and UPS for up to 6 caps, $15 for 7-12 caps, quotes supplied thereafter for larger quantities.
Overnight shipping is available for an extra charge if requested. Your order arrives in plain boxes with the warehouse fulfillment company's return address.
If you choose a custom embroidery order, please allow an additional 48 hours to receive a proof and 3-5 days for production prior to shipping.
Return shipping costs may be deducted from your refund depending on the reason for return..